Q: "I work in a county hospital where we are working to keep down equipment expenditures while making life easier for patients and staff. I see you sell IV wall hooks. Please provide more information. The current portable IV holders we use are heavy, bulky and expensive as well as obstacles for both patients and staff to deal with. Thanks. Sara."
Answer: The inexpensive IV Hook from Wall Control mounts on the wall near beds, toilets, ect. By using these wall hooks, health care facilities are safer and have more room both for staff and patients to navigate. There is no need, in most situations, for bulky IV holders or IV stands
Use wall mounted hooks to hold IV drips in areas such as bed side, restrooms and Cancer Treatment Clinics. An ambulatory patient can carry his or her IV drip bag from one IV wall hook to another without pushing or pulling a bulky, cumbersome IV stand. Fewer accidents occur because medical personnel no longer have to trip and stumble around IV stands that always seem in the way. Simplify your medical facility with the IV Hook.
IV Wall Hook Specifications:
- Wall Mount: 3.5 inches tall by 2 inches wide.
- Made of steel that is powder coated white.
- IV Hook: Stainless steel. Swivels in wall mount. 9 inch reach.
- Mounting Supplies: Wall mount mounts with 2 #12 screws each is 1.25 inches long. Sheet rock anchors included.
- Made in USA.
- Quantity: 1 assembly per package.
Thank you for your question.