Q: "What makes this unit better than the 450 watt powerpacks I've seen advertised for much less money?" Thanks Sam
Answer: The versatility of this unique and the fact that it is made under the respected Duracell brand are two great reasons to begin with. The units we sell are not from the "old" batch that have old batteries and are left over from the former owner of the brand. This is an emergency preparedness product that gives you about all you need to deal with situations at home and on the road. 450 watts is a minimal power pack/inverter unit.
Duracell Powerpack 600HD Product Features Include:
- Runs 115-volt AC (3 outlets)
- Runs 12-volt DC (1 outlet)
- Built-in 600 power watt inverter
- Sealed, non-spillable 28 amp-hour AGM battery
- AM/FM radio
- Digital alarm clock
- Jumper cables designed for safe and efficient jump-starting
- Built-in light provides illumination in emergency situations at home and on the road
- 3-digit display allows for easy battery status monitoring
- Audible alarm signals overheat and under voltage conditions
- Overload and over-temperature protection to ensure longer inverter life
- AC charger stored in the unit. Recharge at home or from a vehicle
With a six month warranty from the manufacturer, you cannot go wrong with this unit for camping, emergencies where you need a nebulizer and the power is out, etc.
Thanks for your question.