Question about how to keep dogs contained when we have company.
Question: "I have two large dogs. I don't want to use the pressure gates because they leave dents in the wall. The dogs are not aggressive. They can jump over a low gate with ease. What portable gates would you suggest? Thanks. Mary."
Answer: Cardinal Gates now offers Extra Tall Pet Gates. Made from wood, the gates are available in white, black or an oak finish.
All three share the same characteristics.
The Cardinal Gates Extra Tall Free Standing Pet Gate keeps large breeds and high jumping dogs contained. This wood gate is 3 feet tall: the width adjusts from 27.5 inches to 51 inches. NOTE: For best results, use in a doorway or in a position where the gate makes contact with the wall or doorjamb. Ideally, expand the gate width beyond the width of the opening. Dog and gate should be on the same side of the opening.
Cardinal Gates Extra Tall Free Standing Pet Gate Features:
- Simple to set up and to use.
- Height: 3 feet, keeps most high jumping dogs contained.
- Width: Expands from 27.5 to 51 inches
- Solid wood construction
- Thick, heavy-duty spindles
- Bar spacing of 2 inches.
- Rubber feet protect floors
- Sliding feet can be permanently attached if desired.
- This gate is not recommended for top-of-stairway use nor should it be used as a child safety gate.
- The Extra Tall Free Standing Pet Gate is available in black, white, or oak.
Thanks for your question.