Question about how to keep boat trailer wheel from sinking into soft ground.
Question: "Do you have a product to keep my boat trailer wheel from sinking into soft ground? Thanks. Steve."
Answer: We sell the Trailer Dock by MTI Industries. Use the Safe-T-Alert Trailer Dock at camp sites, in your driveway, garage, parking lot, beach, storage location,etc. The Trailer Dock supports up to 1000 lbs. tongue weight! This trailer accessory makes your life easier! Orange so you won't lose it. Measures 12 inches by 12 inches with 5.5 inch circular depression for wheel. Drain hole in center of depression so rain can drain out into ground. Works on concrete, asphalt, sand, rock, dirt, grass - even muddy locations. Replaces those worn 2 by 4's. No more sinking in the mud. No dents in the driveway. Use instead of a wheel chock.
RV Jack Pad Trailer Dock Specifications and Features:
- Bright orange sturdy plastic: hard to lose!
- Easy lift with the rope handle.
- Light weight
- Tough enough to drive over. Guaranteed not to crush, crack, or break down.
- Maximum tongue weight: 1,000 lbs.
- Dimensions: 12 x 12 inch square
- 5.5 inch diameter center circular depression for wheel
- Center: about 1.25 inches deep to center
- Drain hole in center of depression.
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty from cracking / breaking.
- By Safe-T-Alert, MTI Industries
Directions: Place Trailer Dock on ground. Crank Wheel Stand down into Trailer Dock until the trailer jack stand is secure. To reduce the chance of rolling, rotate wheel sideways to any slope in ground. Do not use on steep grades nor as a wheel chock. Do not use with wheel or plate stands that do not fit securely on the stand.
Enjoy your boat even more with the Trailer Dock.
Thanks for your question.