Q: "How does the heated seat cushion work? I like to hunt, fish and go to outdoor sporting events. It gets pretty cold where I live. Thanks. Ted."
Answer:The Bench Warmer is a UL listed heated seat cushion with a self-contained NiCad battery that charges on 110VAC. When the unit is fully charged, remove it from the AC charger. To use, just connect the two cords and sit down. The heating occurs only when you are sitting on the cushion. This heated cushion is meant to fit all new stadium seats. There are a variety of colors available including camoflouge. The cover is water resistant Dupon 1000 denier cordura nylon. We currently stock four colors. If you have a group and want to have them personalized, let us know and we can set that up as well. Despite the "climate change," Safe Home has continued to sell the Bench Warmers even through the summer months!
Bench Warmer Specifications:
- Handy Carrying Handle.
- Cover: Rugged DuPont Cordura fabric.
- Cushion Size: 15" wide x 16" long x 2" thick.
- Quality Foam: Years of comfort.
- Water Resistant. Note: never submerge or expose to prolonged moisture.
- Colors: Black, navy blue, camouflage and green.
- Heats ONLY when using self-contained battery pack. Just connect the two plugs and heating begins.
- Heats for 5 to 7 hours.
- Heats to about 115 degrees.
- Full heating in 15 to 20 minutes.
- Best Performance: when sat on continuously by a human posterior. Uncovered cushions cool down.
- Internal Bench Warmer rechargeable batteries never need replacing.
- Included: Charging adapter with 6 foot cord.
- No batteries to change nor heating packs to buy.
- UL Listed
- Self contained NiCAD battery, 14.4 volts, 2.3 milliamps.
- Lightweight: 2.4 lb.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty: If your seat cushion failed to hold a charge, the manufacturer will replace it..
Thanks for your question