Qustion about the Vapamore MR-100 Primo Steam Cleaner Sanitizes Plus Kills Mold, Bedbugs Etc..
Q: "I have mold growing in the grout between the ceramic tile in my bathroom. I bought this house at auction in the fall. It was abandoned in the spring so no AC was on during the summer months. The ceramic tile itself is really dirty both in the shower and on the floor. I am concerned about bedbugs and dust mites in the carpeting. Can the Vapamore handle these problems? Is it expensive to operate? Do I need to add chemicals for the best results? Thanks. Will."
Answer: The Vapamore Primo Steam cleaner includes accessories to clean almost any hard surface that can be cleaned with water. Kill the mold in the grout and clean the tile as well. This unit was invented by a former ceramic tile installer and repairman.
The only requirement is that you always use distilled water in the Vapamore. The holding tank holds 1.6 liters of water: fill the included plastic measuring cup twice. Remember you must let the unit cool down for 30 minutes between refills to avoid steam/scalding. This is an economical way to clean this home, your cars and more since there are no expensive chemicals, no dangers other than steam. Professionals use this machine to kill bedbugs and dust mites so you can, too.
Your wife or you will also appreciate using this as a steamer to get wrinkles out of clothing.
- Power requirement: 120V/60Hz
- Heater Wattage: 1500 watts
- Steam Flow: 40g/Minutes (Maximum)
- Steam Availability: 50 minutes per tank (Maximum)
- Steam Pressure: 3.5 Bar (Maximum)
- Permissible Pressure: 5 bar maximum
- Water tank volume: 1.6 Liters Maximum
- Sound Level: 30 decibels during use
- Appliance weight without accessories: 4.5 kg or 10.5 lbs
- Heating time: approximately 11 minutes.
- Wheels: Two, each are 4.5 inches in diameter.
- Power Cord Length: 18 feet
- Steam Hose Length: 6 feet
Below is a list of what is included with each Vapamore Primo.
Vapamore MR-100 Package Contents:
- Vapamore Primo Steam Cleaner Machine
- Steam Gun And Hose
- Detail Adapter: primarily used for attaching different kinds of nozzles.
- Jet Nozzle Tool: for harder to reach places
- Detail Scraper Tool: for cleaning flat surfaces with stains and grimes.
- Nylon Grout Brush: for cleaning hard less sensitive surfaces
- Nylon Medium Duty Brush: for cleaning hard less sensitive surfaces
- Large Nylon Brush: for cleaning blinds, radiators, valves.
- Brass Metal Brush: for cleaning less sensitive surfaces like stainless steel and stone
- Fabric Tool Cotton Cover:
- Micro Fiber Floor Pad: Washable, melts stuck on dirt and grime.
- Floor Cleaning Head: for cleaning flat surfaces
- Three extension Tubes
- Clothes / Fabric Tool
- Smooth Surface Squeegee
- Measuring Cup
- Fill Funnel
- Accessory Storage Bag
- Replacement O-ring Set
This unit is really easy to use. You easily adjust the steam level by turning the dial.
Thank you for your questions.