Question about how to clean and restore white boards or erase boards.
Q: "The dry erase boards at our office are have shadow tracings of various colors of dry erase markers that we cannot remove. Otherwise the white boards are quite sound. Replacing the 12 or 14 large boards would be quite expensive. What suggestions do you have? Thanks. Bill."
Answer: Natural Soy Products Made in the Midwest, makes a terrific cleaner and restorer for white boards or dry erase boards that is made from soy beans. The Natural Soy Products Dry Erase Marker Board Restorer 1 Gallon is great for refilling the Natural Soy Products (formerly SoyClean) Dry Erase Marker Board Restorer 22 oz. bottle.
SoyClean Dry Erase Marker Board Restorer is a 100% natural, soy-based, non-toxic cleaning product that rinses away with water. It r emoves all colors of dry erase markers from white-boards and removes shadow tracings, tape mastic, ghosting and stubborn, hard to remove markings. It deep cleans the surface and restores it like new.
SoyClean Dry Erase Marker Board Restorer Product Details:
- 100% all natural ingredients
- Soy based formula
- Environmentally friendly
- No caustic fumes
- Non flammable
- Non abrasive
- Made in Midwest USA
- Shake contents for at least 30 seconds before application and occasionally during application.
- Apply a light to moderate mist in a small test area first to judge application rate, time, and suitability.
- Allow about 30 seconds for the cleaner to work.
- For tough stains, reapply and allow more time.
- Wipe the treated surface with a soft cloth or paper toweling.
SoyClean contains natural soybean oil and can leave a slight film. If film exists use a damp cloth and a mild soap to remove the film.
Properly dispose of all toweling or cloths used in the removal of the marker.
Remember that schools could use donations of products like this one to clean up their dry erase boards.
Thanks for your question.