Will Superears Plus Shut Down if In Use?
Question regarding: SE7500 SuperEar Plus Deluxe Personal Sound Enhancer
Q: "Your website states that this product automatically shuts off after 45 minutes. Is that with non use? We plan on using these for a 2 hour meeting and do not want them to turn off halfway through. Thank you for any help that you can provide."
Answer: The SuperEar Plus has a battery saver feature. The unit will not shut off if you are actively using it. Usually during meetings or lectures, the user of an Assisted Listening Device like the SuperEar Plus needs to adjust the volume as the speakers may change. Any adjustment of the unit will keep the unit going an additional 45 minutes. The SuperEar Plus is also ADA (American with Disabilities Act) compliant device.
For those considering a purchase of this unit, here are some features:
- Premium lightweight stereo headphones: clear, crisp sound especially in human voice range.
- Stereo earbuds included: Unobtrusive, have matched drivers for clear, crisp sound.
- Maximum output: 107 dB
- Swivel microphone: Allows easy aiming toward desired sound source.
- Power: 2 AAA batteries (included).
- Alkaline battery life: Up to 80 hours
- Frequency range: 100 - 14000 Hz
- On/Off switch and volume controls on headphone lead wires: easy volume adjustment.
- Includes swivel microphone and belt/ pocket
Please contact me if you have additional questions.
Labels: hearing assistive devices